DISSOLVED OXYGEN SENSOR
This type of oxygen electrode has improved diaphragm like a grit mesh metal membrane, with high stability and stress resistant, can be used in a more harsh environment, maintenance volume is smaller, suitable for aqua culture, industrial wastewater treatment, environmental monitoring and other fields of continuous measurement of dissolved oxygen.
- Improved from the previously dissolved oxygen electrode.
- Change diaphragm into a grit mesh metal membrane.
- High stability and stress resistant.
- Can be used in a harsher environment.
- Maintenance volume is smaller.
- Suitable for urban sewage treatment, industrial wastewater treatment, aquaculture and other fields of continuous measurement of dissolved oxygen.
M32 * 2.0
Permeable membrane thickness
100 um(steel mesh)
Electrode shell material
U PVC or 31 6L stainless steel
PT100, PT1000, 22K, 2.252K etc.
Detection lower limit
0.01 mg/L (20℃)
5 meters, can be ODM depend on user's requirements
Minimum flow rate
50~80nA/0.1mg/L Note: Maximum Current 3.5uA
<0.1 mg / L (5min)
Measured water temperature